Can you believe it’s already May??? It’s said all the time but time truly goes by too fast. Last month had been a mess for me and I’m glad it’s over. However, I’ve gained a new look on life so it wasn’t all that bad. I have new goals, new confidence, and I’m not sick anymore! It’s the first of the month so you know what time it is. May goals and recap time!
This month my goals are pretty simple. Travel time is coming up soon for me so I want to prepare myself mentally and physically for those travel dates, as well as prepare my blog. Therefore, I’m narrowing down my May goals to the most crucial goals that I know I can complete and that will benefit me and my work.You never know what you'll realize about yourself when you take the time to reflect on life. Click To Tweet
- Tweet daily
- Post at least two pictures on IG daily
- Develop 10-15 new stock photos for May (this one is almost finished and I’m so excited to share it with my subscribers!)
- Plan, draft, and schedule emails for my subscribers. (I was really late last month on one of the emails due to being sick, made me feel horrible)
- Fill out my Editorial Calendar
- Try one legit fashion post (me, in an outfit. Not using Polyvore to showcase what I would wear)
- Buy a theme for my other site.
- Create one new download/freebie
- Collaborate with at least one brand.
- Communicate with family & friends
- Study and practice Korean daily for at least 30 minutes (not to mention I need to refresh my memory of what I already know)
- Workout and complete the 28 Day Jump Start with FitGirls (I don’t have a weight goal this month, I literally just want to complete the challenge for myself, since I’ve yet to do so)
- Try SkinnyFats. There’s one about 10 minutes from where I live and the food there looks amazing!
- Go see Guardians of the Galaxy pt.2 (I am so ready for this, omg)
- Use Bullet Journal and make it a habit.
- Finish my Bible Plan “The Gospels”
- Get off the BoxyCharm waitlist (I’ve been on there since March 29th)
- Buy only what I need. This is bolded because it’s so important. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday for the flowers and wood flat you see in the featured picture for this post and I came out with over $60 worth of stuff. Lol.
I need to stop that.
- Organize money. Separate and organize work expense + income from personal expense + income.
April was difficult for me. I had so many challenges that month that I had a few small breakdowns and a mini early mid-life crisis. I questioned a lot of what I’m doing with my life during the early mid-life crisis but luckily I realized that where I am right now is where I need to be. It’s not where I want to be, but I am grateful that it will get me to where I want to be soon. If you’re having any troubles with life right now, just reflect on how far you’ve come from 5 years ago, from last year, even from last week. You never know what you’ll realize about yourself when you take the time to reflect on life.
What are your May Goals? Have they changed from last month? Are you happy with last month’s goal progress?