Getting back into the realm of sharing my goals. I didn’t make a goal post for February, ironically, because I didn’t have time to. Well, I’ll be honest. I didn’t make time. Why? Because I was so stressed with my last class and the 15 page paper I had to do. It was hell.
Anyways. February was a good month nonetheless. I made my first sell, I invested into some really good pieces for my blog (marble sticky paper, iPhone Camera Lens ), started my subscription boxes and surpassed my recent Instagram goal of reaching 1.5k followers. Yay!
January & February goals recap
Listed goals are complete.
- Reach 1.5k followers on Instagram.
- Have weekly posts drafted on Saturdays
- Learn how to introduce myself
- Send out bi-weekly newsletters to LIC’s email subscribers with awesome free downloads/goodies.
- Finish cleaning up Pinterest profile
- Start paying off school loans and credit card debt.
- Pray with more clarity to God.
- Give back as much as possible, even if it isn’t money related.
- Become way more active in my Facebook blogging groups.
- Try Hummus
10 of 22 goals were reached. I’m very close to surpassing at least 5 other goals but since I’m not there yet, I didn’t bold them. The hardest goal to reach has been drafting my weekly posts on Saturdays. I get so caught up in life and school that I forget to pace myself throughout the week and I end up drafting my posts the night before they are due. It’s stressful and I really need to stop doing that.
Oh yeah. I tried hummus. Not a fan.
- Take at least 20 beautiful stock photos
- Create a downloads page for subscribers
- Start the Food Journey posts (I promise the world is against me when I try to start this. It just might become a homemade series instead of restaurants)
- Gain 10-20 new email subscribers (currently at 15!)
- Start working on ideas for a “beginner bloggers workbook”
- Make 2-5 more sales with affiliates
- Write first income report
Social Media Goals
- Reach 2000 followers on Instagram
- Reach 625 followers on Twitter
- 350 followers on Pinterest
- Write more posts that fit one social media platform. i.e 200 word Facebook post, 50 word IG post, Twitter only promotional post.
Personal & life Goals
- Get healthy
- Invest in fitbit or activity tracker
- Write in my journal daily
- Talk to God daily
- Plan my life: what I want by x age, where I want to be, etc…down to the last detail.
- Keep in touch with people who choose me. They are hard to find and I don’t want to miss out on their purpose in my life
- Pay bills on time and in full
All there is left to do is plan out the month. 🙂
Need a planner for your blog posts? Subscribe in the form below!
What are your goals for March?