I love it when my blog gets recognition! Who doesn’t love when their work gets noticed and recognized as something worth an award??? I’ve been nominated by Ella at TESTAROSSA.
Ella is a great blogger whom I recently found. She’s a uni student like me and loves blogging about fashion and beauty, reviews, travel, student life and organisation. She is so sweet to nominate me for this award!! Thank you, Ella! To see her post click here.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post your created.
How Laqing In Creativity started.
Laqing In Creativity started as a personal blog that I wanted to use to help me break out of my comfort zone, sharpen my writing skills, and express my feelings and emotions. Almost a year after it started, I began to get subscribers and comments. I felt L.I.C. was my connection to the world and decided to make it into a lifestyle blog. I am proud of how far L.I.C. has become and how much I’ve progressed as a person.
Two Pieces of Advice to new Bloggers.
- Find your niche as soon as possible and cultivate your blog around it. Research everything that is related to your niche and suck in that knowledge until you feel you can teach an entire course on it.
- Get into blogging groups and make blogging friends. This one is huge. After I found my blogger friends, my blog started becoming really fun and easier for me!
Thank you again, Ella for nominating me!!