It’s time again! First week of January means new goals to share with you. My goals for 2016 in general were big, this year, my goals are even bigger! I wasn’t close to a lot of my goals last year but I refuse to make them smaller because of that. If you have any goals that you weren’t close to last year and want to reach for them this year, I hope you don’t make them smaller either. Being confident in our work and ourselves is what’s going to make us reach our goals! In fact, if you want, you can increase them, like I’m doing with some of my goals. More motivation, tbh.
Last year was a very hectic year for most of the world, but 2016 was also a progressive year. I’m glad to be a part of the progress that was made last year and I really hope you were part of it too! During the year I had a lot of moments where I felt lost and unsure that I was on the right path of life. Nearing the end of 2016, I reminded myself that I am the only person who can change my life for the better or the worse. I have to make the commitments and sacrifices to enjoy my life with less worries.
That’s why I refuse to give up on my goals. I made goals last year to save up at least five thousand dollars, to gain 20,000 subscribers/readers, to be moved into a new house with a bed and room of my own, and lots more. Did I reach any of those goals or even come close? Nope.
You best believe me when I say those are my current goals for 2017. In fact, I hope to surpass them!What are your 2017 goals? #bloggers Click To Tweet
I want to make sure you’re getting as much help from me as possible (because we’re friends, obviously!) so I’m giving you a completely free download. No sign ups this time, no passwords, nothing. Just a simple FREE download. If you remember my How to Achieve Your Goals post, I included a printable with that post, well I’m also including that printable here. The difference? This one is updated, clean and distraction free.
My January goals: These are not in any order and all are not blog related.
- Lose 5-10 pounds and keep them off.
- Drink a gallon of water daily
- Gain at least 50 email subscribers
- Reach 1.5k followers on Instagram.
- Reach 300 followers on pinterest
- Reach 530 followers on twitter
- Have weekly posts drafted on Saturdays
- Start my “food journeys” post, mid month.
- Learn how to introduce myself fluently in Korean and understand a native Korean speaker introduce themselves (I’ve been self-studying Korean for about 3 months now, it’s really fun!)
- Send out bi-weekly newsletters to LIC’s email subscribers with awesome free downloads/goodies.
- Read a book. It’s honestly been too long since I’ve sat down and read a good book.
- Finish cleaning up pinterest profile (finally got my boards done! This is a tedious process)
- Cardio/yoga 3x a week.
- Get back on track with FitGirls and CGGS
- Maybe a haircut? We’ll see about this one.
- Start paying off school loans and credit card debt.
- Get back on my university’s book club, because it was fun and kind of held me accountable for reading a book a month.
- Pray with more clarity to God.
- Give back as much as possible, even if it isn’t money related.
- Gain one inch around my hips
- Become way more active in my facebook blogging groups. I’ve been missing out like crazy but I’m still learning how to handle the excess of life while being busy! It’s not impossible because my blogger friends do it!
- Try Hummus
So, I think that’s all for now? Yes, we’ll leave it at that. Those are a lot of goals. I’m going to try really hard to surpass them all. I won’t shortchange myself or get anxious about these goals. I’m going to think of them realistically, because they are very much realistic goals.
Don’t forget to download your goal worksheet and set your priorities and goals straight!