This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Hello and welcome to November!
This is the month that I like to make all types of tasty treats and dishes. Homemade Chili, Seafood Gumbo (which my family literally has once a year, it’s a tradition of sorts), Beef Lasagna, cakes, sugar cookies, snickerdoodles and more. I also love this month because that means my favorite holiday and my birthday is just around the corner!
I have many great plans for this month and I can’t wait to see them manifest and see their success. But first, a new month means new goals and a recap of last month.
- Reach 550 total views for the month
- Gain 20 new subscribers/5 new email subscribers
- Stay on track with CGGS
- Lose 5 pounds
- Workout 4x per week
- Stick to reading the Bible and praying daily
- Save $700
- Get a phone with service
- Move out to a new home
- Start baking again
- Research how to take awesome pictures and practice what I learn for the blog
- Do one fashion post
- Continue working on Pinterest Board
- Have an awesome Halloween Costume
- Keep researching hosts to move my blog to
Bold goals are complete!
I have had a lot of success but it was much more personal growth and that’s fine. I’m happy with personal growth simply because it helps me to be a better person when it comes to my careers, friends, and family as well. I did manage to meet a lot of my goals halfway and some I didn’t even get to start. Overall, I’m really happy with October and I prayed November in with high hopes and strong belief. I’m ready to tackle this month!
- Get my first blog paycheck
- Start researching how to do taxes
- Pay off both credit cards in full
- Get my new phone with service
- Save $250
- Grow my blog subscribers to 200
- Become self-hosted
- Have a two week promo for new website
- Grow closer to God
- Take pictures of all dishes I create/make for the blog
- Get some equipment for my youtube
- Lose 10-15 pounds
- Start the Fit Girls Program
- Reach 900 followers on Instagram
- Get 100 likes on FaceBook Page
So as you see I have big plans for this month. Some of them make me anxious (taxes, first check from blogging, and definitely the weight) but I believe in myself and I can make them happen.
Have you written out your goals for November yet? Click here to download a FREE goal template to use for this month if you haven’t created your goals yet!
Thanks for reading,