Welcome back to the weekly Beauties On Fire Post! This theme had me excited but also stressed because I didn’t know what to do! I am still debating on what will be included in this post as I type this. To see all the other BOF posts I’ve done, click here!
This weeks theme is Elements and because my element is Fire, that’s what I decided to do.
Being born in December during the fall (December 10th) I think has a huge impact on my love for firepits/bon fires/ fireplaces/ candles as well as rain, snow, and cold weather. I’m in love with both those things and I always have been.
Give me snow or a thunderstorm, some homemade chili or hot chocolate, candles and a fireplace and I’m the happiest person in the world.
For this weeks beauty, I attempted a fire makeup look. The makeup turned out really nice but I just wish the colors popped more!
I have a video coming shortly to my YouTube Channel on this look. Stay tuned!
PRODUCTS USED (you can now shop my products! I will be paid a very tiny amount if you buy from the following links. )
- Morphe Pro 35 Color Eyeshadow Makeup Palette – Warm (Highly Pigmented) 35W
- BS-MALL New 14 Pcs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Dewy Smooth – 355 Coconut
- Loreal True Match Foundation – n8 Cappucino
- black eye liner pencil
- Maybelline Master Conceal – 50 deep/Fonce
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express
- ELF HD finishing powder
- Wet’n’Wild Photofocus setting spray
- ELF Red lip pencil
- Karity FROST palette
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
- Max Studio Baked Blush
Fun Fact about Fire Elements:
- Fire elements are very intuitive and rely on their gut-feelings! (that’s definitely me).
- The Greek Hero, Prometheus, stole fire from the sun to help human race survive (and was punished for by God).
- Under the rule of Venus, the planet of passion and love!
Please don’t forget to check out the rest of the ladies in the collaboration! They’ve all done really beautiful posts for this week!
Click the picture below to be taken to Elisabeth’s Blog for the collaboration.
Thanks for reading!