This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
It’s Thursday and you know what that means! Another Beauties On Fire Collaboration! Since we started this collaboration weeks ago I have been waiting for this moment. If anybody knows me, they know I am a Fall Season lover. The cold weather, sweaters, pumpkins, orange, brown, yellow, scary movies, pumpkin spiced everything, ugh it all just makes me so happy. I really hope we get to do a Halloween look as well because I am SO excited for that.
If you want to see the rest of my Beauties On Fire post from the start, just click right here.
I had a video recorded for this look, not another time-lapse but an actual video and…I’m having technical difficulties with the video. I should’ve stuck to the time-lapse haha. The video will eventually be put up on my YouTube Channel so make sure you subscribe if you want to see how I did it!
All of the beauties in the collaboration have done such an amazing job with this theme and I am so proud of them all! Make sure you scroll down to the end and click on the Beauties On Fire Icon to be taken to Elisabeth’s Blog to see all the beauties post!
So as I am still a beginner with the whole makeup application (I’m still learning how to properly contour and highlight my face) I wanted some inspiration for what a good fall look would consist of. I knew purple was the main color (and my favorite makeup color in all honesty) and there would be some browns as well but I couldn’t figure out on my own what went with what so I did what I do best and went straight to YouTube.
I found this video from LeeannJarell and knew immediately this is the look I wanted to create. It’s very Fall-ish, consists of purple, uses the Morphe palette(another reason I chose her video) and I felt the colors would look really good with my chocolate skin.
Here is the outcome:
I felt it turned out pretty darn perfect. The blending was nice to me and the shadow turned out so well. I’m really happy with the look and I was right about the colors! They are gorgeous on my skin!! I mention this because I have to be careful with colors, most bright colors just don’t go with my chocolate-ness and I want to always look my best!
PRODUCTS USED (you can now shop my products! I will be paid a very tiny amount if you buy from the following links. )
- Morphe Pro 35 Color Eyeshadow Makeup Palette – Warm (Highly Pigmented) 35W
- BS-MALL New 14 Pcs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Dewy Smooth – 355 Coconut
- Loreal True Match Foundation – n8 Cappucino
- Maybelline Master Contour Stick – Deep/Fonce
- Maybelline Master Conceal – 50 deep/Fonce
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express
- ELF HD finishing powder
- Wet’n’Wild Photofocus setting spray
- Wet’n Wild Black Orchid 535D lipstick
- Avon Eggplant lipstick (I don’t have the exact number anymore, I apologize)
For the specs, here is a picture of what shadows I used and in what order.
For the shadow:
- I used my Master Conceal and applied a little to my eyelids with my finger.
- Apply the “transparent” powder (number one from the palette)
- Apply the transitioning shade all over the lid, mostly in the crease.
- Rub the AVON Lipstick on your lid and inner corner (I used my finger to apply this)
- Pat the third shadow (the purple color) over the lipstick.
- Get a new brush, crease brush and apply the orange shadow in the crease. This is the time-consuming part. Blend the orange over the purple until you don’t have any harsh creases. Keep applying more of the orange as needed to get the full effect.
- Take your brush you used for the transitioning shade and lightly blend everything once more.
- Apply your brow color and voila!
Don’t forget to click this image below and check out the rest of the beauties posts for this weeks theme!!
Thanks for reading!