Welcome back babies! It’s Thursday and that means I have another Beauties On Fire post for you all! If you would like to see all the posts regarding Beauties On Fire click this link, it will open in another window 🙂
This weeks theme was very inspiring for me. I had so many looks that I wanted to go with. 80’s hair and big hoops. Red lips and Cat eye. T-shirt and Muscles. Huge lashes and too much blush. The theme? Retro Style.
My chosen look was going to be a mix of 80’s hair, big hoops, and red lips with a cat eye but things turned out different, thanks to my new Morphe Palette I received the day I created this look! You know how you get something new and you’re so excited to use it so you do exactly that whether you needed to or not? That was me with the palette haha.
I made another time lapse video for you all to see exactly how I achieved this look.
I decided I didn’t want to go full retro. I definitely love this look and I feel it’s my best and favorite so far!! I did keep the big hair and the red lips for the theme though. Also, I apologize for the quality of the video. I recorded in HD but it apparently didn’t follow through. I don’t know what happened. I included pictures at the end of the video for you to get the full effect and here are the pictures again!
PRODUCTS USED (you can now shop my products! I will be paid a very tiny amount if you buy from the following links. )
- Morphe Pro 35 Color Eyeshadow Makeup Palette – Warm (Highly Pigmented) 35W
- BS-MALL New 14 Pcs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Dewy Smooth – 355 Coconut
- Loreal True Match Foundation – n8 Cappucino
- Maybelline Master Contour Stick – Deep/Fonce
- Mayebelline Master Conceal – 50 deep/Fonce
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express
- Elf Eye Primer
- Salon Perfect Eyelash Glue
- KISS eyelashes
- ELF HD finishing powder
- Wet’n’Wild Photofocus setting spray
- Wet’n’Wild Stoplight red lipstick
I also have a fun little playlist of some of my favorite retro songs for you to listen and feel nostalgic about!
You can click on each song title to listen to them 🙂
- She Works Hard For the Money – Donna Summer
- Back & Forth – Aaliyah
- Poison – Bell Biv DeVoe
- What You Won’t Do For Love – Bobby Caldwell
- If You Love Me – Brownestone
- Until You Come Back To Me – Aretha Franklin
- What Cha Gonna Do For Me – Chaka Khan
- Knocks Me Off My feet – Stevie Wonder
- Always and Forever – Heatwave
- A House Is Not a Home – Luther Vandross
- Don’t Let Go(Love) – En Vogue
- Tyrone – Erykah Badu
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me – George Michael & Elton John
- I Get Lonely – Janet Jackson
- All My Life – K-Ci & Jojo
- My My My – Johnny Gill
- Return Of The Mack – Mark Morrison
- Remember The Time – Michael Jackson
- Black Or White – Michael Jackson
- With You – Monica
- This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
- It’s Tearing Up My Heart – N’SYNC
- Dreaming of You – Selena
- It Never Rains In Southern California – Tony! Toni! Tone!
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
Don’t forget to check out Elisabeth’s Blog to see her Beauties On Fire post and the other beauties featured in this collab! Click on the picture below to be taken to Everything & Nothin’
Thank you so much for reading!