I know, I’m posting on a Wednesday. It’s weird to me too. I am posting today though because I really wanted to show my appreciation to Disaster Davis for nominating/awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award !! This is my third award/nomination this month alone and I cannot even begin to stress my honor that these beautiful ladies even considered my blog for an award! Thank you so much, girls. You’ve all honestly made me feel amazing and worthwhile!
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs of your choice.
3. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself!
I met Disaster Davis through Beauties On Fire and she’s an amazing blogger. All of her makeup looks are sooooo unique! I adore her, please check her out after reading this post!
Blogs I nominate are:
I have too many blogs I feel deserve this award so I want to know who YOU want to nominate/award with this!
The 7 Gospel:
- I am currently listening to Out On A Limb by Teena Marie
- I may have a slight obsession for pancakes (who doesn’t love pancakes though? Come on!)
- I adore Elephants
- I have been wrongly ignoring the fact that I have not finished The Clockwork Princess (I really need to)
- I was going to New York for my birthday but decided to save the month and surprise my mom for Mothers day next year.
- I want a closet that resembles a high-end shoe/clothing boutique
- I want a lot of land when I purchase my forever home (I’m talking at LEAST 200 acres)
I hope you enjoyed reading this and I thank all of the lovely bloggers who have nominated/awarded me for all the awards so far!!!! Thank you all so much!
Stay lovely, Stay Fresh,