This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
I know I am late with this but better late than never!
I want to do a new thing for my blog. I’ve been having a lot of success with my baby and I feel honored that my lovely readers (old and new) like my blog enough to follow it and comment and read my posts.
I have had a struggle with goals and meeting them pretty much all my life but I am going to start holding myself accountable and hope that you all will do the same. I am going to start writing my goals out and sharing them here on the blog, every month!
I did write down my goals for this month at the beginning of this month. I am just now posting about it because honestly, I just came up with this, this week, so pardon my lateness.
This is going to be very straight to the point.
Goals for August
- Post three time per week (I’m really loving this system so far, you guys get content but aren’t overwhelmed with something from me every single day)
- Stick to my posting days (Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- I want to reach 50 page views per post by the end of this month
- Bring Monthly blog view to 700 (my current highest viewed month is July, with 508 total views.)
- Create a printable for my readers (this is done and will be released soon, stay tuned!)
- Introduce “The Planner” section of my blog. I’m big on planning and stationary and I want to create a space for that on my blog but honestly, this goal might be transferred to September.
- Spend at least 30 minutes 4 times per week, promoting, engaging, and supporting other blogs and myself.
- Update and rebrand my Pinterest (again, this might be a end of the year goal…it’s so time consuming and I don’t even know how I want to brand my boards yet)
- Become a valuable resource for my readers.
And there we have it!
Some goals I am very close to, some not so much. I’m not kicking myself in the butt for anything though because I am trying and I am giving my all to accomplish all my goals for this month. There’s still a lot of time left in August, so we never know!
Never stop progressing, never stop learning.