This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
It’s official you guys, I’m making progress with my blog and it’s being noticed! I feel so accomplished and proud of myself, and most importantly, I feel thankful of the bloggers who nominated me. I was nominated for two awards but I’m going to break them up so this post won’t be too long. The first award, as the title says, the One Lovely Blog Award.
I feel so entirely honored and grateful for BOTH nominations of BOTH awards and to BOTH bloggers who nominated me! Thank you so much!
Sarra from That Geeky Girlfriend nominated me for this award and I honestly am a true fan of her blog/work. I met her through Beauties On Fire and became a fan from her blog post about finding the perfect red lipstick (seriously this is amazing if you don’t yet have your perfect red!). Her posts always inspire me and give me answers to problems/questions within the post. Definitely check her out!
Rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- list the rules and display the award.
- add 7 facts about yourself
- nominate 9-15 bloggers for the award and let each blogger know you nominated them.
7 facts about me:
- I was born two weeks later than the anticipated due date.
- I am dyslexic (just found this out about last year honestly).
- I’m an avid player of The Sims franchise. I love The Sims 3 mostly but my computer is too old for it to run correctly so I am now more on The Sims 4 (it’s getting better. I would be really thrilled when they come out with toddlers).
- I grew up on Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, and Power Rangers.
- I never graduated high school. I received my GED instead, in my graduation year.
- Maths literally stresses me out and gives me anxiety.
- I am more-or-less-slightly-completely addicted to stationary and planners (I spend about the same amount on this stuff as I do makeup…if not more!)
Nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award:
These bloggers are blogs that I actually follow, read, and love (even if I don’t comment all the time, these are my go-to blogs)
- Everything & Nothin’
- That Geeky Girlfriend (she’s already nominated but honestly, I love her blog)
- Her Quarters
- Skin Tuition
- With All My Affection
- Simply Marquessa
- Continuing with ME
- Ayr Galaxy
I had so much fun creating this post and now I’m on to the next award post! Please check out all the bloggers I have nominated, they are amazing!