Weight-loss/Healthy lifestyle Journey
Hello Dolls and Kens! Today I wanted to speak and introduce a personal part of my life with you. I have been speaking with Elisabeth at Everything & Nothing about her wonderful weight loss posts and she inspired me to make and share my own! She has been so sweet and accepted my request to join her and collaborate with her on this journey! Make sure you check her posts out, she’s very inspiring!
To give you some background, I went through an awful experience at the age of 6 and began to eat my fears and stress away. I have been a big girl since then. I have tried many times to workout and eat right but it never went through. My heaviest weight was 230lbs. I am only 5’2 so that is obesity for me. I was devastated hearing that word, I was 15 when I heard it from the doctor and I vowed to get healthier. Well, I haven’t stopped my journey, but I havent had much difference either. I will admit that I have lost some weight. I am currently at 215lbs, which is good, but I am 24 years old…it shouldn’t have taken me this long to lose that little amount of weight. I am working out daily, starting small as I have an irregular heartbeat (so I can’t put too much stress on my heart).
I will be posting a weekly summary every Sunday of how I did during the week!
Heaviest weight: 230lbs Largest size: 18-20
Current weight: 215lbs Current Size: 16-18
“Healthy range”: 104 to 135
Current BMI: 39.3
Goal Weight: 135-148lbs
Goal size in clothing: 8-10, medium.
To live and enjoy life. I want to be healthy but not deny myself of tasty treats. I want to show my family and future children that being healthy is about being confident and doesn’t require you to be a size 0.
- Smoked Sausage, pancake, tofu.
- 100% whole grain pasta with tomatoes
- Ribs with potato salad
- Rest Day
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Scone
- Another scone (I couldn’t help myself!)
- Leftover ribs and potato salad
- Banana Shake (mid morning snack)
- Creamy chicken and wild rice soup with saltine crackers
- Chicken Enchilladas
- Jogged and waist trained
- Another scone (pretty much my breakfast every morning this week lol)
- Almonds (mid morning snack)
- Chicken enchilladas
- Didn’t record dinner
- Jogged. Waist trained. Squats. Arm lifts..
- Nothing to log – I was so busy getting ready for my weekend getaway I forgot to log
- No workouts to log, was traveling this day. Had Filet-O-Fish, fries, and Hi-C from McDonalds for dinner.
- Lots of walking around LA, but no other exercise to record. Snacked on almonds all day then had Taco Bell for dinner.
This week was hectic. I had a lot to get done (which I did accomplish, yay!) and I was dealing with my business work. My family and I traveled to LA for The Voice Auditions and the trip was…..an experience. I am going to write all about my trip and post it this week! My choices of food weren’t the best this week but I had small portions of everything and I still managed to get walking in every day which reflects in my weight! In my last CGGS post, I was 217, I am happy to announce that I am back at my starting weight of 215lbs! I was shocked to find that I had still lost weight. I expected to not have lost anything but two pounds make me happy! This is still a huge process and I will have my ups and downs but I am happy to be seeing constant progress within myself and on the scale!
Photos for the foodies!
Don’t forget to check out Elisabeths’ CGGS Journey!